At Säzän Group, we see a way to add value to every system we design. From forward-thinking filtration to streamlined telecommunications storage, our talented teams of engineers, designers, and creative thinkers see each project as a unique opportunity. Driven by our curiosity and desire to exceed owner expectations, we approach our work through a focused lens of form and function. Designing for resiliency and maintainability, we see a world where our systems last for decades.
Individual and team growth
We love to learn! From internal staff sharing their latest innovations to industry-sponsored events, we like to take advantage of educational opportunities and hope you do, too.
We love what we do, but everyone deserves a break. We make a conscious effort to keep a 40-hour work week and encourage time off.
Other Good Stuff
Healthy employees are important to us, so here are a few things we can do to keep you thriving.
- Competitive wages
- Medical/Vision and Dental Plans, PPO and HSA options
- EAP program
- Life and LTD insurance plan
- Fully paid mass transit passes
- 401(k) with company match
- Competitive PTO
- Financial support for continuing education, certification, licensure, and professional development
- In-house training programs
- Mentorship for less experienced staff
- Growth opportunity
- Diverse project portfolio – we work on almost any kind of building!
- Convenient office locations
- Growing company
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Explore open opportunities here. If we’re a good fit, we’ll be in touch with you soon.
Säzän Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Säzän Group participates in E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
No recruiter solicitations, please.