Säzän Group is an established MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) consulting engineering firm headquartered in downtown Seattle and with offices in Portland, Oregon, and Tempe, Arizona. Our company is made up of personable individuals who are good at what they do and work hard to create a respectful and pleasant working environment with a commitment to reasonable hours and quality results.
We seek an experienced A/E/C industry Marketing Coordinator to join our growing, multistate team. In this role, you will be involved in a wide variety of tasks in support of our fast-paced marketing and business development activities. The two primary focuses will be on production of written proposal documents, and on the graphic enhancement of our printed and electronic media. These functions will usually occupy the bulk of one’s time. With remaining capacity, we expect a mid-level or senior Marketing Coordinator to proactively identify further ways to add value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proposal production in response to prime and subconsultant RFQs/RFPs.
- Maintenance and organization of project information.
- Writing resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Enhancement of the graphics used in our submittals and proposals, marketing materials, the company website, social media, and elsewhere.
- Assistance with Deltek CRM implementation.
- Other marketing and administrative tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry; experience preparing submittals and proposals is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with immaculate English proficiency.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Proficiency in other graphics software is welcome.
- An understanding of the “industry standard” for graphics and aesthetic presentation.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A self-starting and results-oriented outlook.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Willingness to work closely with our staff to develop resumes, proposal sections, and scopes of work.
- An ability to strongly represent the company and advocate for our services.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if this is of interest!
Säzän Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Säzän Group participates in E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.